EYE CARE SERVICES AT Moorestown Eye Associates
Our eye care center offers a full range of eye health services to clients of all ages, from children to older adults. With a complete array of expert eye care services, Dr. Kimberly K. Friedman, Dr. Les Friedman and our team, are dedicated to helping you enjoy healthy eyes and sharp vision. Whether you need a new pair of eyeglasses or treatment for an eye disease, our optometric team provides cutting-edge eye and vision care.
Eye Exams in Moorestown & Much More
Our optometrist at Moorestown Eye Associates provides eyewear prescriptions and offers corrective laser eye surgery co-management as well. You can get in touch with our eye doctor's office to set up an appointment at your convenience and learn more about some of our key services below.
- Annual eye examinations from age 1 to 100
- Dry Eye Clinic
- Specialty Contact Lens Department
- Co-management of LASIK and other refractive procedures
- Co-management of cataract surgeries
- Treatment of eye disease
- Hundreds of frame choices
- Contact lenses including custom contact lens and bifocal designs
- 24-hour treatment of eye emergencies
- Tear Osmolarity Testing
- High-Resolution Digital Retinal Evaluation without eyedrops