Dr. Kimberly Kester Friedman is one of the founders of Moorestown Eye Associates (est 1992) and the Director of our Dry Eye Clinic. Highlights of her resume include:
- Diplomate of the American Board of Optometry
- Salutatorian of her doctoral class
- Fellow of the American Academy of Optometry
- Multiple television appearances discussing eye care topics. Her television appearances can be seen on our YouTube channel - Moorestown Eye You Tube Channel
- Rachael Ray Show
- NBC 10!
- Fox's Good Day!
- Cn8's Your Morning
- Comcast Newsmakers
- She is currently a full time educator and serves as the Vice President of education and scientific affairs for one of the most prestigious ocular wellness companies in the country.
- New Jersey Society of Optometric Physicians' President's Award for serving as the first female president
- "People's First Award" for the northeastern region of the United States awarded to a doctor who demonstrates excellence in both eye care and community service
- The National Special Olympics Leadership Award, New Jersey OD of the Year Award, and many other national awards
Dr. Friedman currently splits her time between patient care at Moorestown Eye and teaching other eye doctors throughout the United States and Canada about dry eye disease, nutrition and pharmaceuticals for eye care. She sees dry eye patients only on Fridays and through telehealth appointments on select days.