Dr. Kimberly Kester Friedman is one of the founders of Moorestown Eye Associates (est 1992) and the Director of our Dry Eye Clinic. Highlights of her resume include:
- Diplomate of the American Board of Optometry
- Salutatorian of her doctoral class
- Fellow of the American Academy of Optometry
- Multiple television appearances discussing eye care topics. Her television appearances can be seen on our YouTube channel - Moorestown Eye You Tube Channel
- Rachael Ray Show
- NBC 10!
- Fox's Good Day!
- Cn8's Your Morning
- Comcast Newsmakers
- Multiple print articles
- Philadelphia Inquirer, Courier Post, Newark Star Ledger, Asbury Park Press, Burlington County Times
- Multiple Eye Care Related Journals
- Educates doctors, staff and patients throughout the nation and recently presented lectures at the National American Optometric Association Annual Congress.
- New Jersey Society of Optometric Physicians' President's Award for serving as the first female president
- "Top Docs for Kids" by NJ Family Magazine
- "Top 40 under 40" professionals in the eye care field
- "People's First Award" for the northeastern region of the United States awarded to a doctor who demonstrates excellence in both eye care and community service
- The National Special Olympics Leadership Award
- New Jersey OD of the Year Award, the Young OD of the Year Award, the Special Purpose Award, the Chairperson of the Year Award and the Communication Award
Outside of the office, Dr. Friedman is currently a clinical director for the Special Olympics Lions Club International Opening Eyes Program. Dr. Friedman also works as a part-time instructor for anatomy and physiology and is a certified yoga teacher.
Dr. Friedman currently splits her time between patient care at Moorestown Eye and teaching other eye doctors throughout the country about new products and pharmaceuticals in eye care. She sees patients on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.