Dr. Les Friedman is one of the founding partners of Moorestown Eye Associates and is the managing director of our staff and insurance departments. He was raised in Great Neck, New York and Hamden, Connecticut, finally settling in South Jersey and forming Moorestown Eye with his wife after they met in graduate school. He is a graduate of Muhlenberg College and the Pennsylvania College of Optometry at Salus University where he attained 2 B.S. degrees and his Doctorate in Optometry. He then completed post-graduate requirements to earn his license to therapeutically treat eye diseases and prescribe oral medications. His resume highlights include:
- Diplomate in the American Board of Optometry
- American Optometric Association, New Jersey Optometric Physician Society, and West Jersey Optometric Society
- received the Dennis Kennedy Award for excellence in laser vision correction
- Personally had LASIK himself in 1998 and has co-managed hundreds of LASIK patients
- Past member of the Cherokee High School Band Boosters Executive Board and Pit Crew
- Responsible for the technological advances in our office as he constantly studies the latest advancements in eye care technology to bring the best to our patients
A life-long hockey enthusiast, he currently plays ice hockey at the Igloo in Mt Laurel. He sees patients at Moorestown Eye on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.